The Demise of Runt/Treatystones

He is really getting on my tits of late floating around here in his little love bubble. All of a sudden he is everyone’s best friend, the sappy cunt.

I’m not saying I wont be here for him when the true horrors of marriage kick in, but he’d want to buck up.

There has been no decline - he has been his bland, inoffensive, consistent self.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 869905, member: 1796”]He is really getting on my tits of late floating around here in his little love bubble. All of a sudden he is everyone’s best friend, the sappy cunt.

I’m not saying I wont be here for him when the true horrors of marriage kick in, but he’d want to buck up.[/quote]
How’s your princess mate? Any advice for @Kinvara’s Passion on getting his princess to stay in her princess bed?

I do, but it will probably be no good to her for another 17.5 years…

Sick bastard.

I am the guy with the Huscavarna and the terrible shoes

he has never recovered from his excursions over to ch.com before the AI semi final this year. he was properly bitch slapped on here and then made his internet position completely untenable by polluting the above mentioned Clare stronghold with his vile limerick presence

I must say I never understood the reason for the revamping of what was a fine Internet brand. Seems to suggest something amiss or else terrible insecurity, or both.

No one give a shit about what happens on other sites

@The Runt[/USER] = @[USER=1786]TreatyStones ? :eek:

Define demise please. wasn’t he always a harmless gnome?

Ahoy