The Diaspora

:pint:

Best of luck, mate.

And so with that another fine young man is goneā€¦

what part of the country you in. perhaps we could have some form of TFK xmas party?

Iā€™ll sign in with a first post. Just immigrated here from AFR looking for eaststand who was the life and soul and just got banned for some reason known only to the moderator. Been away since 96, Glasgow for a long time. Now in Manc. Still wish I was home but it sure isnā€™t the one way trip it was back in the 80ā€™s. I used work the sites in London then. They were different and sadder times. Anyroad, if any of ye are in manc, Iā€™ll happily show ye where best to avoid.

Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself, flatty

You got the full tfk welcome there flatty.

Ah thatā€™s lovely stuff. :lol:

Welcome aboard Flatty.

The recession has decimated this forum. Too many good men gone who cant afford to spend 6 of their working hours a day on here anymoreā€¦damn you recession , damn you to hell!!!

Speaking of which, Rocko, how can I circumvent my employers IT people and be able to sign in and post? As it is I can view the forum but canā€™t access the log in function. Thanks in advance.

Thinly veiled ā€œI sold out my country so I could take the Queenā€™s shillingā€ post by flatty boy here.

Sent you a PM

Donā€™t send me one, I want to get some work done while at work.

I would if I was able. Sure werenā€™t ye all happy enough taking 7billionx20 queens shillings only this year, so fuck ye too. :ireland:

Alright Flatty mate?

Who do reckon will win this years xfactor?

Eaststand was a sickening racist cunt who knew fuck all about Clare hurling despite all his posturing

Looks like flatty has gone native.

Never heard of him but he sounds like another no mark cunt who thinks he was a big fish in that small playground run by Liam Cahill. This here is the major leaguesā€¦

His brother occasionally posts on here and is an alright enough sort. According to the boys on PV Cahill had another purge of regulars users last week, donā€™t know what for though.

Who would be his brother?