The Eagles - the world’s greatest band

Don Henley had a decent solo career, Boys of summer is a banger, End of the innocence is a good track, that one with Patti Smyth (sometimes love just ain’t enough) likewise.

I liked the eagles as a young fella but I wouldn’t listen now,

2 Likes

Life in the Fast Lane is a banger, to be fair.

1 Like

You know the song about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drownin’ but didn’t, then he saw it all, then at a show he found him?

Great choon

The Doors and Beach Boys one could at least make an attempt to argue are better than the Eagles. But the RHCP? Not in the same league.

Henley and Frey might have been cunts, but they’re also one of rock’s greatest songwriting duo.

The bouncers in Nancy’s were right to stop you bopping :smiley:

1 Like

Ah lovely

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

How will Don sleep tonight……

I think there was merit in the case, but the prosecution fucked itself by not sharing all available evidence.

Henley is a serial grudge holder. He won’t sleep properly for weeks.

Looks more like Henley using attorney client privilege to keep exculpatory evidence from the defence

And sure what of it……there’s not a musical genius out there who isn’t some way flawed. David Geffen called Henley a “malcontent”……I’d say that’s the must accurate description of him.

He’s the definition of money doesn’t buy happiness

1 Like

A civil court case is now mooted…

Well I was running down the road trying to loosen my load I got seven women on my mind

Four that wanna own me, two that wanna stone me, one says she’s a friend of mine