The Eighth Annual Cunt Of The Year GRAND FINAL - 2015 - O'Brien wins!

Bruton officially declared the winner, praise be!!

Fuck up, level at 4.30…a cunt off required @Sidney?

Oh my word! Oh my God! Oh my fucking God! We did it!

Lads will ye let rocko win please

It fucking was

@Sidney - lock the poll please.

I’ve never seen reverse canvassing on here before, actively trying to get people not to vote for a candidate so they dont win! :grinning:

you picked the wrong horse in Paddy, you should have helped croppys disaster of a campaign with O Brien.

1 Like

What’s the situation now that it was a draw?
Joint winners?

All other votes were reallocated so a “cuntoff” seems pointless.

Utterly disgusting that Rocko would yet again use his admin powers to try and sully one of the last remaining bastions of TFK.

First he came for the pages, now he’s come for the poles.

1 Like

I’ve been informed of some irregularities at the polling situations.

Poll extended until 5:00pm.

A blitz poll… There were still a handdful of votes left to transfer?

Anyone who didn’t transfer their vote to go along with the herd isn’t deserving of a vote.
Populism is what makes Irish voting great, if you aren’t prepared to go along with that then fuck off.

1 Like

#unbelievable scenes

The admin team can’t be beaten here… Only for They made a fuck of their voting and didn’t get their last vote in on time it would be over… Best to let the comp die here.

3 Likes

I was resolute. I said that Paddy & DOB were the two stand out cunts of 2015 in their words and actions. In my opinion, 2015 was the year for Paddy. He just had one of those years where everything came together.

DOB had an extremely strong year as well but I think there’s so much more to come from him. He’s only just got started with Independent News & Media in my opinion.

Bruton is an effort by the armchair Republicans to assert themselves in the lead up to the 1916 commemorations. Many of the Burton examples are from before 2015, all he did this year was say stuff he’s said before.

3 Likes

Allow him win it.

I’m transferring to Bruton for you @rocko

:smile: enjoy you pathetic cunt

+1

Let the comp die here

The blueshirts are seething :laughing:

2 Likes

The Lord moves in mysterious ways, I hope your vote for Bruton is the clincher. God bless you!