The English Premier League 2016/17™

Very nasty and uncalled for attacks on Sidney.

Back off, guys.

1 Like

:joy:

Go way you fucking tool

You’ve some ego @Sidney. Anyone who reads tfk knows most of my posts are about degenerate gambling. And most of the rest of the time I spend on the internet is for finding degenerate bets.

Well I have 52 alter egos, don’t I, so what did you expect?

But anyway, how would you know whether I’m on here 90% of the time (a very specific figure) unless you were monitoring my account the whole time?

6 wins in a row, thats a hell of a run from united. Propelled to 6th in the table as a result. Where were they before they went on the winning run?

Guardiola is a massive cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkki3HBWT38

1 Like

He is stage 5 rattled. Welcome to the big league Pep. Not so easy when you aren’t in a one/two team league, is it?

Not the best standard by any means but most definitely the toughest league in the world.
Like Klopp he has been lumbered with an atrocious defence, if Kompany had been fully fit you’d expect them to be challenging Chelsea.

This should be good…

3 Likes

I guess he would have been better off spending £50m on a defender who can actually defend.

3 Likes

I haven’t much time though so it’ll have to be quick unless I get help

Firing off flare guns for the cavalry already

1 Like

Man City spent nearly 200m, no excuses.

2 Likes

Otamendi 30m
Stones 48m
Brava 17m

Nuff said.

1 Like

I’m not making excuses far from it, merely agreeing that Pep hasn’t experienced anything like the competitiveness of the EPL.
I think he’s unproven and is being found out, what he saw in Stones to chase him so wholeheartedly I don’t know, he’d probably do alright next to Kompany though.

Kompany is finished

2 Likes

Was Stones a Pep signing?

Yeah, but i’d say the work had been done before he arrived.

Does it even matter anymore in modern football?