The English Premier League 2016/17™

wtf?

why would you be happy to see Burnley score against the London blues?

Just happy for an Irish player doing well, is that so hard to understand?

1 Like

twee

Nothing wrong with that pal, especially with the International window around the corner.

Now fall in @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Any clips of Brady’s goal, chaps?

@Rocko?

Swansea flying under Paul Clement. Leading the champions Leicester2-0 at half time. They’re unrecognisable from the rabble they were under Francesco Guidolin earlier in the season.

What rabble?

Leicester coming alive here.

The rabble that saw Swansea pick up 1 point from 6 games.

In those 6 games they played, 3 of the current top 4 and last year’s champions.

Hardly a rabble, what happened after Guido was sacked was a rabble.

This Gray lad for Leicester has no end product.

What you have conveniently omitted to mention is in those 6 games, Swansea under Guidolin also lost at home to newly promoted Hull City - that’s still the only away win Hull have registered this season. There was also a defeat to a Southampton side who started that game winless and in the relegation places. It was those two awful results that sealed Guidolin’s fate.

Should Klopp have been sacked after he picked up a 3 points in five games, including 2 defeats and a draw against 3 of the bottom 4 sides?

Are Liverpool a rabble?

Klopp should be a big contender for LMA manager of the year. As @Nembo_Kid has pointed out about 146 times, Liverpool finished 21 points behind Leicester last season. They are now 28 points ahead of them, a 49 point swing. That’s remarkable progress.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Herr Klopp. He’s completely inside your head. A discussion about the fortunes of Swansea City and you’re off again talking about Herr Klopp.

1 Like

You have a trait of no applying your standards consistently.

I’m asking why you don’t apply the same standards to Klopp that you do to Guidolin. I also noticed you avoided the question.

Any manager in the crazy world of the EPL who presides over a 5 or 6 Game winless streak can’t complain if they get the sack. Your Mr Abramovich would be giving a P45 to any manager who presided over a run like Herr Klopp had in January. Liverpool are generally not a sacking club though and I imagine there would have been a realism amongst the Anfield hierarchy that they don’t have the squad depth of Chelsea or the Manchesters and fortunes would improve once they got their players back and rested from Africa. Liverpool were a different beast yesterday with Mane back in the fold.

Are Liverpool a rabble?

Looking at a re-run of the Liverpool v Spurs match this morning, Liverpool are far from a rabble. Liverpool were very impressive yesterday. 49 points on the board after 24 games is just one less than then leaders and ultimate champions Leicester City had on the board after 24 games last season.

1 Like

https://my.mixtape.moe/ahwoxz.mp4

2 Likes