The English Premier League 2016/17™

Yeah, Joe-say giving Yurgen a master class in geggen pressing here.

There was hardly as many blockdowns in the Clare final yesterday. Space is at a real premium.

What a fucking load of shite. Red Monday my arse. Cancelling Sky tomorrow.

1 Like

This is not a proper derby.

Hmmm. Either you’ve outted Bando or he’s stealing jokes off twitter

1 Like

Oops

Liverpool well on top now. Stretching the play across the pitch since Sturridge went off.

Dreadfully uninspiring stuff from Man Utd, shocking lack of ambition. Van Gaal was chased for less.

Liverpool weren’t much better.

Scoreless draw at Anfield. Absolute borefest. Final whistle put me out of my misery.

1 Like

FFS @Bandage.

1 Like

Utter shite. United could have played for another hour without scoring. Liverpool may have eventually but hardly deserved anything

The biggest game in the league at the most atmospheric ground in the league.

It was like a fucking morgue.

RIP English Football.

1 Like

Man Utd had 34% possession…their lowest ever in the premier league. 6-3-1… At least Kloppo gave it a go.

It was turgid, Mourinho has a huge negative streak in him which is hard to like but Liverpool were equally gutless and turgid tonight. A sign on the dreadful state English football is in, it’s an appalling spectacle.

That game will have finished @dodgy_keeper

+1. You’ll get some contrary Zonal Marking types going on about the intriguing tactical battle but it was boring and shit.

2 Likes

Anyone wasting 2 hours on a soccer match needs their head examined.

Didn’t see it pal. I haven’t actually seen a Man U game yet this season. Does Mourinho not have them back playing the fabled ‘Man U way’?

Don’t get me wrong, you can get very intriguing and captivating games which may not be for the purist in terms of spectacle, like the Italy and Germany game this summer, which I thought was captivating but this was certainly not one of them. The game just lacked any sort of life, the players looked like they weren’t bothered. English football is done, too many assholes who don’t care, who see the league for the welfare state it is and will lose all ethic and pride they have in themselves.

Give me a team managed by Big Sam up against one managed by Tony Pulis any day of the week over that shit.