The English Premier League 2016/17™

Pogba wins it.

fucksake

Relief for Duncan Castles. He’s been seething on twitter about the refereeing for the last hour.

1 Like

Two superb goals. Mata mugging off Jose again for starting the Belgian useless wanker.

I was hoping they’d drop points so I could enjoy his post match tweets.

Middlesbrough not given a stonewall penalty at 1-1. Happy 75th birthday to Sir Alex. No repeat of the calamity of his 70th birthday.

Dry yer eyes Jeff

The bottom 3 look fucked.

Good home win for Leicester today, @GeoffreyBoycott. Looking fairly safe now.

Manchester United look like they could launch a spectacular title challenge from behind. What do you think?

Mata should be starting every game… Interesting at home, against Middlesboro and still Jose started the Belgian…to do more work can be the only reason

The next 5 games will tell a lot about Chelsea credentials. Chelsea have seven of the ten sides directly below them to play away from home over the second half of the season. Turning a point away from home into three points is the key to winning the league. I wouldn’t be discounting a Man U side with Jose Mourinho at the helm just yet.

19 of the 20 PL sides are directly below Chelsea, Geoff.

2 Likes

its possible though. Chelsea lose a couple of big players and they have a bit of travelling to do as well.
cc @Bandage . Utd could very well put up a challenge but they need to start Mata!

1 Like

You seem to struggle with some of the nuances of the English language. I will make allowances as I know Italian is your first language and native tongue.

I’m just making you aware that Chelsea have to play all the teams directly below them in their next 19 league games.

Your point seemed irrelevant, hence why I put it into perspective.

Some header by Wijnaldum.

What a header. :grin:

This is the the chaser eliminator.

Lovely goal :clap:

Merseyside huns winning