The English Premier League 2016/17™

In fairness to Giroud he comes across as being thick as a ditch.

1 Like

Don’t think it looks that bad. I was expecting more selfishness.

https://my.mixtape.moe/nribxb.mp4

:smile: ah that’s very good in fairness.

It’s not obscene but I think he comes across as an idiot all the same. It cost them around 18 seconds according to my accurate calculations.

1 Like

In fairness Gabriel was worse, running into the crowd.

As @Bandage said it only cost them 18 seconds but it’s all about perception innit!

Effect

1 Like

I found it amusing people made such a big deal of this. He cost them a few seconds at best, his goals were most likely responsible for 7 of 9 points I would guess over the Christmas period. Some people are thoroughly joyless.

4 Likes

He was initially trying to direct Giroud back to half way but ended up joining in enthusiastically.

1 Like

Would have been a right laugh if he injured one of the lads.

They could have conceded a goal in those 18 seconds too. That celebration might have saved them a point.

3 Likes

Agreed. Happened to Liverpool against Palace a few years ago.

What was to stop him celebrating and one of the other lads running back with the ball.

England is a failed society.

I see no issue with that.
People are dicks.
If you can’t celebrate a 90th min equalising goal then fuck off.
Giroud is also a dick.

2 Likes

Agreed. Everyone is a dick.

Nice bit of niggle in this already.

Gabriel is a horrible , spineless prick
Andy Carroll did a job on him in Upton Park last year that had Wenger seething
Carrol can be great in full flight, elbows everywhere and he will take every cunt out of it going for the ball, Gabriel was ducking and diving like a queer
you’d be fucking seething to have a man like him on your team, worth nothing, that’s arsenal’s problem right there, gobshites like Ozil and Gabriel leave them down…

1 Like

Martin Atkinson appears to be favouring Chelsea with his decision making thus far

1 Like

Dive from Danny Rose there.

Martin Atkinson touching Pedro on the bottom.

Not only have the FA favoured Chelsea with the Christmas fixtures, they’ve ordered the officials to make sure they win.

1 Like

Diego lashes Pedro out of it.