The English Premier League 2016/17™

Liverpool defence exposed again by ball down the centre. Full backs need to tuck in

But it’s your life and your wasting far too much of it trying to get one up on me. You’re obviously taking it far too seriously, I assume you don’t know me from Adam.

Pogba really doesn’t bother his arse defending.

I know absolutely no one on this forum you ape.

1 Like

Michael Carrick “out of sorts” against a team who presses him. Who could have predicted it?!*

*Not me. I expected Manchester United to thump them.

2 Likes

Poor game as usual. Liverpool pressing well. United should bring on Rashford at half time.

Real lack of pace and movement up front for United. Zlatan isolated.

I wouldn’t watch either team very much but Liverpool are very good against top sides. Its their performances against the cannon fodder that let them down. They were W4, D2, L0 before today against Top 7 in head to heads, best of the Top 7. Man U so far this season have been flat track bullies. They were W1 D3 L2 against Top 7, worst of the Top 7.

Just in now. I’ll flick over to it when there’s a lull in proceedings at the Lakeside between sets and mid session.

Rashford for Martial.

Top 7?

:laughing:

1 Like

Both defences are shit and there’s plenty more opportunities for both teams … Liverpool look like creaking any time Utd run at them, can’t see them not conceding… Origi needs to look up more, the prick… Couthino could stretch a tired utd with 20 left.

Fucking Klavan.

1 Like

6th place Man U are 6 points ahead of Everton in 7th. That’s more their level than top of the table talk. Everton have 8 points on the board in head to heads against Top 7 sides, 2 more than Man U.

SCOUSES 5
MANCS 0

United were closer to the top 4 than Everton are to them.

More bizarre logic from Queerhawk Boycott.

I see you’ve thrown in the towel on the Spurs strength in depth issue. No response to my last post. All you’ve got left in your armoury now is name calling and personal insults. You’re a beaten docket.

That’s not too nice either Geoff.

Not many of those subs have seen game action or match day squads in recent months.

I pointed out your bizarre logic and how it is a tendency with you, if you don’t want to draw offence then try and stay on topic.

Rooney must have been on Kolo’s diet pills

1 Like

Why did Martial go for the fancy flick there?