The English Premier League 2016/17™

Bullshit stats :rollseyes:

Did Chelsea win the game?

A player can’t play well in a game his team loses?

1 Like

Not when you concede the goal that Lovren got.

He’s at fault along with Cahill for Chelsea not getting a point.

There is no way Luiz was at fault for that goal. Even a little Englander like Gary Neville said it was all on Cahill

1 Like

:smile:

Stones dropped by Pep, that didn’t take long. With Kompany back that might be his City career over before it started.

Snachez misses a penalty there for Arsenal…he’s not himself at all.

Missed a great chance earlier as well from a cracking ball in from Walcott.

Vol McClean on target.

2 Likes

Walcott the only player from the UK in the Woolwich starting line up. Wenger has a real aversion to British players. Woolwich’s unbeaten run against newly promoted sides about to extend to 26 games.

1 Like

Best news I’ve heard today. Hope he goes on a run now and chips in with a few this season.

Talk of Pulis being sacked is wrong.

Did you not see how the Spurs Engerland internationals embarrassed themselves on the international stage?

Still only 1-0 pal.

And Arsenal don’t have a striker on the field.

Why is it wrong?

i think he is a shadow of the player he was pal

Few injuries have knocked him a bit pal…his confidence is definitely low.

David Meyler is playing well enough for Hull.

England invariably make do with their own on the international stage. The English public wouldn’t stand for the sort of carry on that goes on in the likes of Italy where you see bangers from Brazil like Thiago Motta and Eder backboning the national side. Its hardly a new phenomenon - the ‘Italy’ world cup winning team of Vittorio Pozzi in 1934 and 1938 was stacked with Argentinians.

Tottenham Hotspur above all clubs have always promoted home grown talent and have had more England capped internationals than any other club.

he’s been playing well recently meyler i hear… worth a look in with Ireland?

The English national side is full of Jamaicans, Paddys and Africans, you clown.

2 Likes

Worth a shout…I’d have him behind Stephen Quinn personally for that sitting role…but he’s playing in the PL week in week out.

Arguably both of them are close enough to getting Glenn Whelans jersey now.

1 Like

you couldnt make it up