The English Premier League 2016/17™

Certainly his loss has been hugely felt, Ranieri has erred in not adding some other options at centre half and right back.

It seemed like a bit of rotation then, by leaving him out again today he seems to be freezing him out a bit, he’s going through a bit of a goal drought but he’s a top player, home to Swansea could have gotten him back on track.
Pep seems like an awful cunt, I’m disliking him more than Mourinho at the moment.

I assume this is where @Nembo_Kid was going with that but it’s so true, Kante was unbelievable for them last year.
Leicester are bad enough to go down and you’d fancy a couple of teams behind them to have that late season flourish more than them.

It’s not rotation at all, Jesus is simply a much more complete footballer and suits Guardiola’s style a lot more than Aguero

Leicester are going to be fine apparently. Their home form will see them stay up comfortably.

1 Like

Leicester are in serious trouble.

They have a Champions League tie to contend with and are still in the FA Cup and that’s going to mess up their Premier League programme.

You can still get 10/3 on them going down.

Morgan has been a bombscare all season, is he undropable or has he something on the gaffer?

Do they have anyone else that’s any better?

It will.

Clattenberg bottles out of sending Gibbs off.

I’m on Sanchez to score two or more. He could have had it done in the first half.

That’ll do

1 Like

2 in 2 for Gabbiadini now.

Looks like it was an OG from the Sunderland player.

3 in 2 now

1 Like

Champagne football from Liverpool

The Hotspurs are chasing shadows.

0-0

The new camera angle at Anfield is terrible

1 Like

Mane makes it 1-0

Liverpool playing really well

2-0
Mane

Cc @Matty_Hislop