The English Premier League 2016/17™

a fair bit of the kids playing football in england are fenian, african decendants*
*I reckon

Of the last England squad - Sturridge, Rose, Sterling, Walcott, Smalling and Antonio were all eligible for Jamaica.

Kane, Rooney and Cahill were all eligible for Ireland.

Dier was eligible for Portugal and Alli was eligible for Nigeria.

Jagielka was eligible for Poland.

There are very few thoroughbred Brit footballers about.

Of the last Italian squad, only Eder, Montolivo and Ogbonna would have been eligible to play for a different country.

1 Like

Of the twelve players you’re referenced, eleven were born in England, the exception Sterling who has spent more than two thirds of his life in the mother country since emigrating at a young age with his family from the Commonwealth territories.

Views consistent with 1930s Bavaria .

Yeah, serious racial/ethnic “purity” overtones to Nembo’s posts.
I imagine Gerry and Mary Lou would distance themselves from that kid of talk.

1 Like

Thought Italians had stopped espousing that sort of bile after the British and the Americans liberated Italy in 1943. Evidently not.

I think we are looking at a sneaking regarder for Paolo Di Canio and a Lazio fan deep down.

Commonwealth territories?

Capetown number one. Venice number two.

West Ham :grinning:

Miss of the season from that Ighalo clown for Watford just there.

Unreal.

1-0 Watford, Capoue.

Mr. 3-5-2 schooling Mourinho.

1 Like

Some season Capoue is having, that’s his 4th goal in the league having not scored since 2013.

Ibra is a one man team, great play by him to set that goal up.

Zuniga wins it.

Has there ever been a player who was more reliant on his reputation that Rooney?

At club and international level he is undroppable despite the fact he is completely done.

1 Like

EPL stooge :

Eye tie/ Irish republican my hole .

Huh?