The English Premier League 2016/17™

Ball to hand rather than hand to ball.

Swansea were really, really poor today.

Two attempts a goal today, one a free on the halfway line they punted into the box which Llorente superbly guided home and the other a free about 35 yards out from goal blasted down the middle at Courtois.

They deservedly got nothing from today’s game.

Yes in a season of simply dreadful refereeing in the EPL, for the second time in three games at Stamford Bridge the non-awarding of penalties to the relegation cannon fodder visitors is the big talking point.

Have Chelsea had a penalty awarded against them in the league this season? Can’t recall any off the top of my head:

This one was blatant - wait until you see it later. The attacker flicked a bouncing ball inside Azpilicueta who stuck out a closed fist and knocked the ball back into his possession.

Away to Swansea.

I note you are keeping very quiet about how 12 teams in the league have been awarded more penalties than Chelsea this season - doesn’t fit in with your theory very well.

The top 4 teams awarded penalties this season are:

Man City 7
Spurs 7
Arsenal 6
Liverpool 6

Clearly there is a biased agenda in favour of those 4 teams by EPL referees.

His arm was out before Sigurdsson flicked the ball, ball to hand rather than hand to ball.

Danny Murphy was raving about them on the radio.

Or they threaten in the box more.
I favour the first mind you.

They were shocking, insipid.

4 touches in the Chelsea box all afternoon.

It looked like a deliberate move to the ball with his hand to me.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Liverpool and Man City were denied blatant penalties against Spurs this season.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/jurgen-klopp-says-liverpool-point-8717253

Spurs were awarded a highly controversial penalty against Arsenal this season

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/560006/Tottenham-penalty-Arsenal-north-London-derby-Dembele-Koscialny-sportgalleries

In addition to the fact Spurs lead the penalties awarded chart this season, the fact Spurs get the big calls when they play their closest rivals - it makes your claims seem risible. Will you rightly condemn the officiating bias Spurs have been the beneficiaries of this season?

You need to be more specific. Which of those 26 penalties awarded to Spurs, Man City, Woolwich and Liverpool are you talking issue with?

I’ve posted 3 incidents above surrounding Spurs.

Did the cat suddenly run away with your tongue?

Did the cat suddenly run away with your tongue when Liverpool’s two goals were incorrectly allowed to stand against Swansea about a month ago?

1 Like

@GeoffreyBoycott

Did the cat run away with your tongue when the free awarded today for Swansea’s goal was a clean tackle and additional time was added on?

If you check back on my posts after the Man City v Spurs game, you’ll see that I acknowledged that Spurs were the beneficiaries of a bad refereeing decision.

Amusing that you are now resorting to the utterances of Herr Klopp and his subjective view of the world to buttress up your weak argument. This is the same Klopp you have spent the last couple of months sneering at his every utterance.

The issue at hand is not a single penalty awarded to a visiting team in the league at Stamford Bridge this season despite in two of the last three games alone, Hull and Swansea have had stonewallers not given.

You haven’t addressed the issue.

Why do Spurs lead the penalty charges and have been the beneficiaries of numerous bad decisions against their rivals this season?

Why hasn’t there been a peep out of you about this all season?

I’ll tell you why - you are a propagandist.

Course there is mate. Everybody fucking hates Chelsea

2 Likes

The issue is the stonewall penalty that wasn’t awarded to Swansea today.

You’re obsessed with Spurs. Spurs weren’t even playing today. Are you suffering withdrawal symptoms? It was only last season after all that you were seemingly a Spurs supporter before your latest flip flop pre Christmas to Chelsea.

1 Like

The issues is you taking objection with a penalty not awarded today when there hasn’t been a peep out of you all season about the constant helping hand given to Spurs by match officials.

It’s a blazing contradiction from you, the King of Contradctions.

1 Like

He’ ll be supporting United next season

1 Like