The English Premier League 2016/17™

Yes and Barkley isn’t worth a shit .

1 Like

Good home point there for the plucky United team

They had a good few opportunities on the break to put a dodgy United defense under serious pressure but the support was very slow and Barkley wasn’t confident or clever enough to run at them, go past them or force them into a mistake.

1 Like

Hoof ball again … Big two points dropped for Everton… As poor as what’s left in the Europa League, Utd are dire and you couldn’t bank on them winning it.

His head was clearly offside and he scored with his head

There was another 2 goals for Everton tonight if they had the real quality players . United were there to be cleaned tonight .

United lack midfield cover too.

Is there something I’m missing or does that quite clearly show Zlatan in an offside position.

Phil Neville was making the same point as Castles in commentary

Oh tell me why does Duncan Castles always cry?

1 Like

Was Rashford playing?

I think he came on … I always mix him and Linegard up.

Another almost goal no doubt tonight.

He’s onside I would say unless his head is a foot further forward than his front foot. Look at where Williams’ back foot is.

Anyway doesn’t matter swings and roundabouts and United have had at least 2 offside goals given this season. Mikytarhan or whatever his name is was well off for that beaut he scored.

Sean Spicer is a pseudonym for Duncan Castles.

John Spicer used always be one of my first purchases in Championship Manager back in the day. Arsenal would always have him transfer listed and he was a really solid central midfiedler.

Kompany and Delph are in the Manchester City team at Chelsea tonight.

Conte has moved Azpilicueta to right wing back and brought Zouma into the back three.

Chelsea at anything odds against are a stonking bet.

Spuds 1 down.

Hazard puts us 1 up.

Afobe puts Bournemouth 1 up.