The English Premier League 2016/17™

classic nembo deflection. best of luck to you pal.

@gman has given @Nembo_Kid a serious clamping here.

@Nembo_Kid really struggling with his English language skills (again) in relation to my condemnation of the sickening attack on the unfortunate Mr Voller.

You have failed to condemn the Spurs fans for this attack. All @Gman has shown is that he is a holocaust denier who doesn’t even have the gumption to apologise when he’s in the wrong.

Cant decide who is the best of the brothers, Mane or Sane. Leaning towards Sane at the moment.

Filthy once again from Herrerra, fair play to Yaya for trying to stay on his feet as best he could.

Sane is insane.

Hooch is crazy.

I hear young Wane has the potential to be the next Pele, or at least he would have if he wasn’t so fat, which means he’s now on the Wane.

Great to see that hateful cunt Herrerra getting some of it back.

Bwahahaha. Talk about shitting the pot.

Quite a poor current incarnation of a side this City one, and has been for the past two seasons. Very disjointed and, well, meh.

I’ve only watched the last three minutes or so of this, but that’s all one needs to have seen to know it has been an utterly shit match so far, which was entirely predictable.

I’m switching over to Premier League Darts on Sky instead.

Herrera is playing some lovely passes here.

What’s the score?

Manchester City 0 Manchester United One All 0

1 Like

Scoreless

1 Like

Kompanys mugged them right off there.

@Sidney, can you remind us what the “united way” is?

Which “United”?

This is desperate stuff… The two most expensive teams in the league with the two top paid managers …

Sorry, I think they’re full name is manchester united one all.