The English Premier League 2016/17™

again, a very aggressive post

2 Likes

I assume Boycott is the class clown you’re referring to?

It’s been a real stuttering second half of the season from Liverpool - really flat.

Their only attacker of quality has been missing for large chunks of it… Likewise, Lallana is a big player for them and very surprised to see him on the bench today… It’s a very ordinary squad after that. The hope would be that Klopp has learned a big lesson and won’t leave himself so short next season.

Origi is a sack of shit.

You can argue that but whose fault is it?

The fact that he froze someone like Sakho out, neglected to sort out the left back spot and failed to address the likelihood of burnout with the temp they play would have to fall down to Klopp. I would suspect the money is there for Klopp but he is reticent to spend due to the added expectation it will put on him.

I think we’ll win the European Cup next year. The main problem with that assertion is, can we get into it in the first place. At this juncture, I’d say no.

So I don’t think we’ll win the European Cup next year, actually.

1 Like

Anfield must have the worst atmosphere in the league.

1 Like

If man united finish 4th and win europa do the fifth place English team get CL?

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Non.

No, mate.

1 Like

It’s gone fairly sterile alright.

Manolo seems to have gone off the boil since his injury.

No changes - Bizarre given that Southampton have no interest in attacking - not one shot first half…

Going to need a bit of luck or a piece of magic again … very little guile on show.

very few locals go there anymore, its all Asians, paddies and day-trippers from London

2 Likes

Don’t forget Norway.

The thick micks gawping at the shiny new stand instead of supporting the team.

3 Likes

Liverpool’s real problem is the full-backs. Not enough pace, poor crossing from Clyne in particular, and just very limited in terms of overall attacking threat. It means we’re so predictable in the way we attack against teams who shut up shop as we tend to go through the middle.

Pelanty could save us here.

1 Like