The English Premier League 2016/17™

They’ve been relegated from the top flight on something like 12 occasions. Only Birmingham City (who are not in this season’s EPL) have been relegated more times. Leicester always a good value bet for relegation.

There’s a third, you clueless simpleton.

14 goals without a reply, a bit like my clampings of you.

3-0. Great emphatic finish on the half volley

Beating the cannon fodder. Wait until they they are facing the top sides again they’ll be collapsing like a house of cards like they did against Liverpool (at home) and Woolwich.

What a goal that would have been. Pedro looksca player reborn under Conte.

That is as dominant a half of football as I have seen in a long time. Everton very fortunate to be only 3 down.

They don’t need to beat the top sides to win the league - I think they’ll hose Liverpool, Arsenal and City when they play them again. Nobody in the EPL can cope with Conte’s 3-4-3 - they are blitzing teams.

4 of the their 5 wins on the trot (Everton included) were all in the top 11 last season.

You are visibly shitting yourself and I’ll be here, all season, flinging you as much rope as you want to hang yourself.

Come what May, there’ll be no place to hide, Boycott. I’m waiting this out.

Are Everton any better than under Martinez ???

Chelsea playing some great stuff… Conte almost makes them likeable… Almost. Still, Everton are poor here, they look yards off the pace.

This has shades of our difference of opinion over your predictions that Tyrone would win the 2016 All Ireland and that Armagh were the dark horses in the 2015 championship. You were stalking/waiting those two predictions out as well.

1 Like

They’d want to be in the mix, the are the second most expensively assembled squad in Europe after Man Utd… They look a completely different team presently tho, credit to Conte.

Incorrect.

I’m going off something I half heard on sky or BT recently… I suppose they are 3rd when you stick man city in the mix

Probably 4th when you stick Arsenal in the mix with Liverpool not far off.

Comparing the resources of the top 5 or 6 teams in England is like comparing various billionaires and their portfolios - there’s not really any poor relations between them.

Diversionary tactics from a clearly rattled Boycott.

Anything but Conte with you.

There’s another yard of rope, Boycott.

Lovely goal there.,

Chelsea even at their best under Mourinho were never that great a side to watch as a neutral even with all their star quality.

Conte has this Chelsea side playing a real refreshing style of football with loads of running off the ball and hard running from deep positions, slick passing and a great appreciation of space and angles.

They have just scored a wonderful fourth as I type

1 Like

15 goals scored in their last 5 games, none conceded

What a goal that would have been. Solid stop by Stekelenburg

@GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like