The family unit will be saved by this agenda

It must sicken her to the craw, that her marriage of what 45years now is of equal value only to say that joke of a marriage of that Alan Hughes and his creepy ‘fella’

He appeared to be a top, top poster alright and well respected round here. It’s a shame he left some months before i joined and I did not get a chance to probe his intelligent mind. He had real clarity of thought.

Unfair castigating me for not being the same standard of poster as this chap btw, I’m just doing my best round here and still finding my feet.

6 Likes

Been a while since you’ve seen them fatty?

Terrific to see that Quinn prick in the indo today equating marriage for homosexual people with denying the right of children to a mother and a father.
He reminds me of one fo thosemad Japanese hoors who fought WWII for al those years after the war was over.
Move on you lackey catholic cunt.

5 Likes

Us Catholics will always win mate.

*Not a hug fan of the jesuit pope though.

Did you read some of the comments online? :grin:

Just had a look now.
Funny, funny stuff.

Ashers are appealing this decision but the appeal was postponed today. The religious zealot, mad, Presbyterian wife is an absolute ride.

Just saw her on the news there.
Phwoar.

She’s a plain Jane, lads.

All an act mate.
She’s a goer

Meh, at her best she’s a 7.

Agreed.

The only thing going for her is that she’s a Presbyterian bigoted bird.

Reminds me of Ashleys wife in Coronation street a few years back.

1 Like

A lovely looking girl, and she clearly knows what cock is for and is passionate about man using it correctly.

Tess Tickle is some loss to the forum. We can’t afford to loose lads like that

1 Like

2 Likes

I would also hazard a guess they are in a restaurant called COQ BULL

Serving such dishes as “Hot Coq” and “pulled Coq”

8 Likes