The family unit will be saved by this agenda

I saw a fella on Dorset St yesterday, after searching his pockets for a bit, panic, drop his trousers, still panic, drop his jocks, at which point he found said little baggy, and kiss it excitedly.

A valued member of society right there.

1 Like

Currently most western democracies bestow a responsibility on the state (through education provision, child benefit and other items depending on your location). Fathers are expected to pay their fair share. If a child is orphaned society is expected to pick up the tab.

However, feminists have managed to spin the 9 month pregnancy period as the only issue. It is fundamentally selfish. Even if a man or the state doesn’t want a child to come to term, morally and legally we say they pay.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/opinionator/2013/06/12/is-forced-fatherhood-fair/?referer=

Now to be fair, as the article states some feminists have come around to the idea that forced fatherhood is wrong as it is completely hypocritical. The majority of so called progressives though would have kittens if you said a man shouldn’t morally have to pay for a child they didn’t conceive.

Me personally, I believe in person and societal responsibility. That means if a man impregnates a woman, he has responsibility to that child. The woman has responsibility as well. It’s human nature to reproduce. As a society we all agree we need children for our species to continue, therefore we should automatically be against abortion.

Situations such as rape, suicide and the mothers health are more complex. I believe a woman should have the option in the case of rape as the deviant male should not only have zero rights and be castrated. Society should encourage women to come to term and look at other options. However, it is unfair for them to have to go around for 9 months pregnant due to an involuntary act so they get the choice. Same for suicide and the risk of death for the mother.

Your opinion is quite valid, its well thought out and I respect your right to hold it.

Was it
@Fagan_ODowd ?

It woudn’t have been how I’d have pictured Fagan to be honest. I very much doubt this fella was ever in Fingal for any other reason other than to rob the locals.

sort of scene we could see played out by @Fagan_ODowd in September 2016 if Waterford are in the AI Final with “premium level hogan stand ticket” swapped for “baggy”

1 Like

A couple of random and unnecessary attacks on me there, if I may say so.

2 Likes

Sign of affection

2 Likes

More likely Fagan will have lost a baggy than an aif ticket with Waterford on it.

I don’t even know what a baggy is.

Mr 28 years and counting has spoken.

Not
Counting

Fucking disgusting.

Post of the Year.[quote=“Tassotti, post:2250, topic:17345, full:true”]
Lads banging the arse off each other and now they want to legalise murdering unborn childer. Welcome to modern Ireland
[/quote]

Wisdom before your time mate, that’s fuckin Shakespearan right there :smiley:[quote=“Massey, post:2262, topic:17345, full:true”]
Most cunts that should be aborted aren’t and we end up paying them to scrounge around on the dole for most of their lives
[/quote]

What’s your opinion you mad fucker?

There was no way I was reading that block of bullshit you had quoted earlier.

Jesus delete that ffs.

I’d have no problem with abortion personally. The last thing society needs is more people.

1 Like

they destroyed the sanctity of marriage in Ireland and the right to life is under attack

Huh?