The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Fucking mugs

Unfortunately it seems it’s not illegal to buy children from poor and vulnerable people once it’s prearranged .

This is quite sick though. The two mothers poverty ridden Mexicans, the eggs came from Argentina. Some bloke from Ireland wants to take the 3 kids to new Zealand and raise them with his ‘husband’ . Fuck me. Don’t, just don’t tell me this is normal behaviour.

7 Likes

its the future, we will have to get use to it. Thank fuck Labour were wiped out in the last election.

We already lost the transgender argument. The so called progressives have managed to convince the West that we should be encouraging it and in Britain they pay for the surgeries ffs. I wonder what’s next on their agenda.

Abortion will be the next thing to he brought in in Ireland

Don’t say that kid. We haven’t much left now they have taken most of it but we’ll fight tooth and nail to keep that out. I can promise you that.

We? Personally I haven’t a womb, so its not my decision to make.

3 Likes

Lads banging the arse off each other and now they want to legalise murdering unborn childer. Welcome to modern Ireland

Who should pay for a child when born?

Unfortunately yes, they want to be able abort babies left right and centre in Ireland, bizarrely they also want two random arse bandits to be able order an unborn child from a slum in Mexico. You literally couldn’t make that up.
There has been a clear and very definate dilution of family principles. The people and organizations who have driven this are doing savage damage to society.

Why did they need sperm from some Argie fella?

It would have helped their cause more if one or both of them supplied the sperm, then they would have had some automatic parental rights.
As it is they have no rights, not until adoption is finalised, which is long tricky process in any country.

1 Like

I’m sure they had great craic retrieving it

Great crack, surely?

Sad to see homophobia rearing it’s ugly head on the forum yet again.

3 Likes

Who currently pays?

i read it as the eggs came from an argentian woman, were planted in the two mexican unfortunates who were basically paid to be baby assembly line conveyor belts by the Irish and NZ lads who were the Supply Chain managers of the operation who also donated supplied the sperm. Granted biology isent my forte.

Nor MBB’s either it would seem. He seems to think a womb is all that’s required to make a child.

You’d think the mbb collective could meet and work out the answer for themselves without you having to point it out.

Where did you pick that up? Feel free to tell a woman what to do with her uterus. I’m not going to. Thats my choice.

Most cunts that should be aborted aren’t and we end up paying them to scrounge around on the dole for most of their lives

2 Likes