The family unit will be saved by this agenda

I agree with the motivation part, ramming it up heteros holes is largely what it’s about. I couldn’t give a toss, but you probably wouldn’t bring your kids to San Fran’s gay pride parade. Lots of cock and balls and pussy on display, lads being led around on dog leashes, whippings, etc. What people do in their bedrooms is up to themselves, but not sure why it has to be displayed in public.

11 Likes

you’re on top form tonight :grinning: but you are right a load of bollox. I heard on the radio there was to be 30 (THIRTY) K at this. is this true?

why isn’t there a hetro pride parade? I suppose Varadkar was at it, with a leather trousers on with no arse in it, showing how trendy he is

6 Likes

I wouldn’t consider it a family day out mate, I was only trying to help out Bernard Manning there.

Let’s be honest the gays are no different from the straights . This is a money making exercise .

He was only waiting for you to confirm what he already knew so he could roll out his same boring, tired horseshit - best no to engage with it – Of course, when you start giving out about something he’ll start back seat moderating and tagging mods and the likes -

You are all gay.

2 Likes

Faggots the lot of em.

1 Like

I think backinatracksuit is the biggest gay on this forum.

That’s brilliant.

That’s fucking revolting carry-on and nobody can argue that it’s ‘normal’ behavior.

Leave them off mate.

Varadkar was at it. The guy is Fucking piss weak, he should be above this carry-on now.

1 Like

Mate? :frowning:

I’d say his arse is still sore after the right stiffing he got from Enda as he was going our the door

1 Like

I’m fooling with you just testing you keeping you on your toes.

Vile post

1 Like

I like Mike but his rampant homophobia lets him down

He is a harmless simpleton most of the time but he is backwards on social issues

Varadkar was there and got a bit of a cold shoulder from some of them by all accounts.

Pride has turned into a big corporate event now. Look at all the companies changing their logos and rolling out advertising campaigns around it. It was inevitable a couple of years ago when the right on crew on social media latched onto it.

There’s a bit of a backlash from the “true believers”. Seems as though if you’re gay and don’t fully subscribe to allowing boys wear girls uniforms then you’re just another ignorant, transphobic, globaphobic, sexist pig.

https://youtu.be/XO45HZU57Wk

4 Likes