The Daddy Thread

Defo affects their speech a littleā€¦our first didnā€™t use one and the second didā€¦ definitely a bit of a difference

Send her to boarding school before the boss gets home

1 Like

My one had the doody and sheā€™d talk the hind legs off a donkey

Teeth a is best you can get mate itā€™s made with organic herbs you can get that and also bonjela. The teeth is a powder and can be applied straight to the gum going through similar time myself.

1 Like

Are you getting your adult set now?

Yes just waiting on the impression to come back

1 Like

Bad

Iā€™d the wisdom teeth come down and infect the gums a few years back. I was a miserable cunt for a week, with no consoling.

Must be awful for them and they cant talk

Thatā€™s what I meant, teething rings,been so bloody long couldnā€™t remember what you called them

Nailed it

An incredibly sad story. Some people endure tremendous suffering in their lives.

She wonā€™t take it kidā€¦ Sheā€™ll gnaw away on my finger tho the witchā€¦ I think itā€™s more leap than anything, sheā€™s contrary as fuckā€¦anyway, tis grand, I just needed a little ventā€¦the mrs has been working all day so Iā€™m getting the brunt of itā€¦whoā€™d blame the poor thing says ya, having to look at me all day.

3 Likes

She didnā€™t lick it off the ground

11 Likes

Donā€™t be shining a light on my offline personalityā€¦ Iā€™ve a rep here as a happy go lucky enlightened guru that Iā€™d hate to have tarnished.

So would mine but it wasnā€™t as clear as the first girl !

1 Like

Calpol in proper dosage is fine, sheā€™s in pain & thatā€™s why sheā€™s cranky. Itā€™s pain relief she needs.

Late to this. My lad (5) had his tonsils and adenoids removed last summer. After a painful few days, it was the best thing ever happened him. Sleeps better, eats better leading to growth spurt as predicted by surgeon.

1 Like

Organic herbs me hole. Itā€™s homeopathic, i.e. thereā€™s technically no active ingredient in it. I think it is just the granular texture that works.

Get your hands on some calgel @anon61878697 and the job will be Oxo

1 Like

Cheers lad, how long did his recovery take?

Iā€™m hearing conflicting reports, a few say theyā€™ll be themselves again after a few days whilst one couple said they took 2 weeks off work to mind their child after the procedure.