The England junior thread

Unbelievable, that link is approaching the Irish model getting engaged in Paris levels of interest :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve gone in about 5 times … watching videos of someone losing the plot really cracks me up.

I didn’t know that the Scotch FA objected to Ireland getting the payout from FIFA for the Henry handball incident. What an unbelievable pack of miserly cunts, who do they think they are?

2 Likes

Misplaced thread. The Scots, though dour some of them may be, are our true brethren.

The Welsh are the lickspittles. Not even a country. Sucking off John Bull’s tit since 1535. A thoroughly dislikable shower.

1 Like

I didnt get that from the show. Sure it was completely confidential for a few years after, we only heard about it a few years ago.

1 Like

Neither is Scotland

1 Like

Incorrect.

They were bought and sold for English gold. Such a parcel of Rogues in a nation.

1 Like

Scotland isn’t a country according to the UN

Stop this shit

1 Like

Half the IRA Central command were bought and sold for a lot less.

But pith and power, till my last hour, I’ll make this declaration; they were bought and sold for English gold. Such a parcel of rogues in a nation.

The English have run Scotland for centuries with misinformation and a half dozen lads with shinty sticks.
It’s time to rise up and throw of the shackles of the imperial might of er, Priti Patel, Dominic raab, Chris grayling and gollum.

1 Like

Scotland has its own legal system, separate from those of England and Wales. It’s a country in its own right.

Why would it need an independence referendum if its a country?

3 Likes

Same reason the UK needed to have one to leave the EU.

It has its own money too.

The European Union is not a country, the UK is

not according to the EU or the UN mate so please stop it

Doesn’t even get to decide if it can have a referendum, London has to allow it do that. Clearly not a country, and considering how the vote went when last carried out it’s probably for the best that they don’t get to govern themselves.

No one believes this.