The GAA Infrastructure Thread

PUC is extremely accessible you stupid prick.

Like?

That’s a stupid comment and now you look like a fool.

1 Like

it’s probably the least accessible pitch in the country. I’d say the chap has never been there in his life.

Exactly.

Two/Three big stadiums in Munster is more than enough. Cark should have built a modern 15 or 20,000 capacity stadium

How many concerts will they get per year?

1 Like

they have Pairc Ui Rinn which is in a much handier location.

Pairc Ui Chaoimh extremely accessible :laughing:

1 Like

Ah lads, come on now.

If you attended games over the years in Cork that argument makes no sense.
Traffic is an issue at many games.
Parking can be obtained in any direction of the pitch, you may have to walk but unless you are in Thurles that’s an issue in most Venues.

The close proximity to Cork Ciry is totally overlooked always which is ridiculous.

It is marginally more accesible. They are about 15 min walk from each other. Parking as much of a shambles in pairc ui Rinn

Everywhere’s extremely accessible if you’re willing to walk for an hour

1 Like

Worse really as when was the last time they got a big big game. Incomparable really.

Usually the flutes moaning about PUC are the ones coming on from LK direction.

There doesn’t seem to be the big issue for Tipperary or Waterford support though.

Give me Cork over LK any day of the week personally.

2 Likes

i recall arguing with him about it at the time.
but @caoimhaoin was 100% correct and has been vindicated now, and i was 100% wrong

4 Likes

An hour :smile:

Parking in Cork is a nightmare full stop. I find Pairc ui Rinn handier just come up the Boreenmana road.

Paddy expects to drive right up beside PUC and leave the car outside it whilst he goes in to watch a match,

5 Likes

he was never wrong about anything, no one ever got the better of him

You couldn’t make it up.

he sees things before the ordinary joe soap sees them. he is an awful loss here now, the place is full of mouthy lightweights.

jaysus the fucking axis are here now with more of their shite.