The GAA Infrastructure Thread

Frank appointed secretary of the board of PUC.

Complete whitewash at the county convention last night

:smiley:

Great to see an experienced administrator like Frank back in the mix again. You can’t keep a good man down.

Hopefully the likes of Bob Ryan can get positions on that board too.

The dude abides

There are different levels and types of disabilities. Some need carers, some don’t. My argument is simple. I feel that disabled people should be treated by the GAA similar to OAPs. Most OAPs would have a higher income than disabled people, especially if they have a personal pension.

Disabled people should be given free or reduced entry similar to OAPs and adequate parking close to the ground.

2 Likes

Chill @anon67715551, I’m on your side here.

1 Like

OAPs don’t get parking.
Disable people get 2 tickets for the price of 1, once you go thru the correct channels. What more do you want?
The disabled/wheelchair facilities in croke park and pair u1i chaoimh are second to none.

I never said that they did.

Can you post up a link to prove this comment is true please? I want the link…

Fuck off

Internet hard man. You’re a fucking disgrace.

Harry likes acting the internet hard man against anyone he think he can get away with it with. Watch him have a go for a while any time a new poster joins until they realise he’s full of shite and ignore him and he moves on to someone else.

2 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

The IRFU should bail them out with the Newlands Cross money.

1 Like

Bohs should bail them out with the matt doherthy money

Well they’re all loyal to Her Majesty the Queen.

1 Like

The facilities for disableds in both stadiums are second to none.

What stadium or stadiums are your standards based on?

I cant help you. Ring your county board is my advice.

He’s moving the goal posts here more than the cursor on his computer that time he was trying to book a flight with Ryanair the daft cunt.