The Gender neutral thread of Faces You'd Love to Smack

Here, youā€™re dealing with @Ashman here. One of the thickest cunts to ever post on the INTERNET.

1 Like

I love it when you come back from the pub sideways and log in and abuse fellas. Itā€™s a lovely little tradition you have.

6 Likes

:laughing:

Iā€™m lashing out because Iā€™ve watched four episodes of Narcos Season 2 and Iā€™m completely sober.

You cunt.

:muscle:

Youā€™re an alright sort kidā€¦for a soft fella with a massive forehead.

Wear a hat at the weekendsā€¦and youā€™ll be grand.

1 Like

Bucko . Let me tell you a little something . I am my own man and am not TMI .If you are going to think I am a cunt let it be on my cuntishess rather than that of a tribute act .

Good post. Otherwise this thread would have to be merged with the COTY thread.

3 Likes

would you ever stop you fucking woman

Inspired as I was by @ironmoth I got up early and sought out my favourite blackberry bushes. I picked some beautiful late season blackberries. The skins are thicker now. They are a little more rubbery. I then proceeded to Lidl where I purchased a bottle of Dun Dalgan whiskey. Then I started my blackberry whiskey. Itā€™ll be in the press now for six months.

12 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s a lovely story. Iā€™ve given it a like.

Hard not to.

Avatars being hacked, is it the Russians @Sidney?

Whatā€™s this now, pal?

Thereā€™s a cyber attack underway pal, take cover.

Oh, the one on ā€œtop INTERNET sitesā€?

We havenā€™t been attacked, as far as I know.

Actually, come to think of it, wasnā€™t the forum down for a period this/last week?

It was most likely a practice run for the real deal that happened Friday in the US.
Julian Assange has asked his supporters to stop, probably fearing a drone strike.

Knightsbridge should be safe enough, Iā€™d say.

Seemingly. That said @Fagan_ODowd may have missed a calling in life. He has a great way with words, a Waterford version of John McGahern as he espies colourings/goodness/produce in every bush. (Coughs)

Iā€™d say theresā€™ a book in Fagan.

3 Likes

Bandage was.