The Gender neutral thread of Faces You'd Love to Smack

Ah hereā€¦John McKeon was miles ahead of Declan Maxwell for football ability.

With a tendency for absolute howlers such as Roscommon in Pairc Sean in 2003 qualifier and also in more recent years in the Hyde where Shine goaled.

My point stands - McKeon was way better footballer than Maxwell in any manā€™s book. More dependable, better vision, less one-dimensional and a fuck-load of more skills .

Declan Maxwell was the poor manā€™s Donaghy - lorry it up to him in the sky. Granted heā€™d rarely failā€¦never, never for lack of effort or passion, but that only gets you so muchā€¦

Climb down from the high moral ground and quit nitpicking for onceā€¦oops.

6 Likes

Completely disagree.

2 Likes

1 Like

We could never handle that prick Farmer. Used to lord midfield time and time again.

I wouldnā€™t say that.

Christy Carroll cleaned him out in 2003 anyway from memory. In recent years your man Michael Finneran did more damage and like Oā€™Neill was very limited.

The auld drink got the better of that lad

Paddy Andrews

1 Like

20 years too late. That said, he was a big awkward mullocker who never stirred his hole until someone gave him a sly skelp. In fairness he never sought immediate retribution, the oulā€™ belt seemed to focus the hoor and after that heā€™d do untold.

2 Likes

He could have been a great @Boxtyeater.Too fond a the drink.BTW I was at a county final today the local team won.Whoop de doo.You only have one team.Itā€™s true you donā€™t choose your team.

Seamie Neill from Kilbride = a potential greatā€¦Fucks sake. A big immobile donkey. Lay off the starters of soup and nostalgia. A big slow hapeā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

7 Likes