The Glorious 12th of July

your defence is terrified will grigg is on fire
will griggs on fire
will griggs on fire

lalalalalla

2 Likes

They show the schools rugby cup final and the prestigious McRory Cup Final this year won by a wonderful St Michael’s Enniskillen team .

Fair to the lad that tattooed the gut of that wan in the black. It must have been like signing a tsunami

1 Like

The girl in the black tank top needs a bit of ab toning .

You’d think the butcher’s apron would have preserved her modesty. No wonder she’s commemorating 1690. It was the last time she had a figure

Aye, did you clock the UVF flag on the side of the van about 2:25? great craic all right

How can niall mcginn, shane Ferguson etc represent these people. Some things more important than money.

1 Like

We hate Catholics
Everybody hates
Roman Catholics

2 Likes

mick macgovern - hogan cup winner maybe?
mick o neill
i could list loads more

Thanks…ill be singing that all weekend now.

1 Like

The biggest turncoat of them all was Gerry Armstrong but been a steamer Gerry fitted in well with the rampant homosexuality in loyalism.

noooooooooooooooooo
no pope of rome
no chapel to sadden my eyes
no nuns on the street and no rosary beads
everyday is the 12th of july

try get that out of your head @anon61878697

bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy nanananana

Nicknamed Mickey Bo

While this is a common nickname for Taigs named Michael up north I believe McGovern did not have that nickname and it given to him by the Ireland supporters after 15 year old Mickey Bo McElveen who was murdered in a sectarian road rage attack in 2006

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/brother-uncle-chased-mickey-bo-13038827

What’s the tune mate?
Is it on amazon prime?

Power marching hasn’t yet caught on among Orange women

You’d think there’s a gap in the market there

She was old but she was beautiful
Sweet Sadie of Sandy Row
She rid half of the countery
But to Paddy she clearly said no

1 Like

You sound like you’d fit in pretty well yourself

When you see such a healthy breakfast as this, it’s puzzling that so many Orangemen have a weight problem

Hard bate an Ulster fry !!

The farls are class .