The Glorious 12th of July

I think Casey and Lynch will start on Sunday

1 Like

A fitting tribute to the mongoloid bastard Cunt

There was intense hatred between Down and Offaly in the early 1960s which grew from their deadly rivalry on the Gaelic football field, culminating in events which happened shortly after the 1961 All-Ireland final at a league game in Dundalk between Louth and Offaly.

The Offaly players were physically attacked by hoodlums as they left the field at the end of what by all accounts was an uneventful game.

Nobody was in any doubt that the perpetrators were not from Louth, but had travelled the short distance across the international frontier from neighbouring Down.

They bear long grudges up north and that hatred for Offaly still rages in the Mourne county, as that bonfire in Newtownards demonstrates.

The brethren there will no doubt have been pleased at Offaly’s devastating late collapse in the recent minor hurling final.

The Leitrim Lodge making themselves felt in Rossnowlagh yesterday.

2 Likes

So they’re from Leitrim but marching in Donegal?

The Rossnowlagh parade accommodates the loyal brethren of Longford, Roscommon and surrounding counties in the pursuit of their traditional silly little customs.

4 Likes

Fuck me, had no idea it was cast that far.

1 Like

The hack of them

1 Like

FFS @anon67715551 how have ye not burnt the cunts out of it by now

1 Like

Despite their gaudy robes and banners and the general shit attaching to them they’re practically potless the whole sodding lot,of them. I’m led to believe that Sue, the Lady Kilbracken encourages them although judging by the state of her own gaff (Killegar House) she’s not rowling in it either.

They’re tolerated as they don’t have a lot of status which allows Paddy to treat them condescendingly.

7 Likes

Would they not just have burned it instead ? What the hell are they going to do with the mess now ?

Longford would still have an active lodge? Goes down that far?

megan-mullally-karen-walker

Drove by our local bonfire this evening, it’s only about 45 feet high which is a poor reflection on the local work ethic. What I was amused by was the 2 professionally done banners “When injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty” and “End two tier policing”. Especially as 50 yards up the road I saw the wife of a local PSNI officer and his 2 sons making their way down to the festivities.

3 Likes

Less than vermin.

The peeler was entirely correct mate.