The great PJ McManus

since the mid 90’s no the mid 70’s

Yes estebaan highlighted the fact he benefitted greatly from this the same night he was giving out about farmers receive grants I believe.

3 Likes

Far from it but I’m disillusioned by some of the limerick supporters on here.

1 Like

fuck sake the way JP the cunt went on TV and presented each county board with a cardboard cheque the size of a car in front of the cameras.

Would you ever fuck off

1 Like

You are a dangerous simpleton

6 Likes

I love winding ye lads up about JP, but this is true. An inlaw of mine was raising money for a certain local charity in the past and went to JP. He said that he’d match whatever they got themselves. They fundraised a million and he matched it, only condition was that they couldn’t say he had contributed it.

He should still pay his taxes here but you have to give him credit for the charity side of it.

2 Likes

Wrong, he has fucked this country over

1 Like

He’s doing that a lot tonight.

If your inlaw put a word in with JP he might buy you a couple of new books for the winter.

Sure I can buy them myself.

1 Like

JP could buy you a library.

1 Like

One things for sure every last cent he’s spent on suits for the limerick senior hurling team would have better off being spent on the homeless crisis or helping those people that have to walk the bridges at night to stop people cOmitting suicide. Also it’s incredibly hycrocritical to be donating to “Gaa clubs” around the country when reports from posters on here claim he openly hates Gaelic football. In my opinion he should pay his taxes In Ireland or else move on. What he is doing isn’t illegal although I’d say he’s over the days allowed quota possibly but the media fawning is a bit much in my opinion.

2 Likes

Achieving the rank of General on World of Warcraft is not a real achievement, mate.

There are very few if any billionaires in this country that havent, mate.

Yep exactly that. he should pay his taxes imo and be held to task over that. I’ve no doubt he does great work for charity too.

Anyone have any idea why he went so public on this one? Genuine query.

JP is a general in World of Warcraft ???

Fuck sake the man is a god

I’d imagine there’s a few bad news reports coming down the line.

A tax exile handing out money to be liked is like an absent father who refuses to pay maintenance for the kids but rocks up on Christmas and birthdays with big fuck off presents.

8 Likes

You’ve implicated him in a money laundering operation and now, based on nothing you’re saying he’s actually Irish tax resident.

He’s an alright sort is our JP.