The great PJ McManus

Because he openly hates Gaelic football according to posters on here.

1 Like

The level of ignorance here in some of the accusations is staggering.

5 Likes

OK KId
You really shouldn’t believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet especially on here

@rocko you may want to look in here

1 Like

you did it. :brendan:

It really isn’t .

1 Like

Do you think he makes the same donation to the footballers as the hurlers? He doesn’t have to but for people to describe him as a Gael or a Gaa man isn’t right. I’ve long believed his money should be used equally between both codes or else not used at all.

1 Like

What about rounders and scĂłr?

He sponsor sthe footballers as well kid. At least th elast time I saw Limerick playing football it was with the Sporting Limerick Jerseys.
The accademy is sponsered by his brother after I believe Joe McKenna came up with the idea of the accademy
I think the donation to the hurlers frees up all the other money generated by Limerick GAA to go to the footballers.
Kinerks first job in Limerick was to oversee underage football
Who do you think was behind that?
The truth is bar a few clubs in Limerick nobody gives a fuck about gaelic football. Its a bit like junior soccer ----- good for a run about and a laugh
Oh and I coach gaelic football and to be honest I only do it cause no one else will. I also wouldnt cross the road to watch an inter county football match not involving Limerick

2 Likes

@Esso_Oil is winding up a big one here.

1 Like

I really dont know why I bother

1 Like

A scholarship that wasn’t funded by revenue is a lot different than a grant or daddy’s money, kid

1 Like

Let’s be honest the footballers get nothing from both which is wrong in my opinion. People can disagree but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Well set up a supporters club for the footballers if it worries you and see how far you get

I made no such comparison merely pointed out the timing of the posts. You were having a heated debate with somebody and mentioned it. I lived with a lad who benefited from that grant in college.

To irritate @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy would be my guess.

2 Likes

Or me this has pissed me Off no end.

I gathered that. You mustn’t have much to worry you when you can get exercised about trivial issues like this.
It’s only 3.2m. at the end of the day. Keeping Mikkidy in the Àras has cost us 7.6m in 2’17. That’s waste.

They’d make a lovely couple in the Park…

1 Like

I’m lost and need something to rail against.

Again, not a grant.

1 Like