The great PJ McManus

Because at the end of the day its all about him. For every object his foundation has funded, not out of his own pocket, you will find a plaque with his name on it. ‘Look at how wonderful I am’. If this was really a charitable gesture he could have done it with no promotion at all.

Someone doesn’t know what money laundering is.

1 Like

You’re impossible to please.

Not really. He pretends to be Irish to avoid paying his tax here. He also doesn’t donate any of his own money because what he has now is the pot from a ‘foundation’ to use in order to make himself look good. Many people donate more money and time as a percentage of what they have but get nothing like the coverage Lord McManus gets.

The forelock tuggers and souptakers are numerous in and around Limerick but Batt isn’t one of them.

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/keith-duggan-gaa-clubs-face-decision-over-jp-mcmanus-s-gift-1.3641240%3Fmode=amp

Every club in Wexford got their €2,040 last night.
Of course there is a media driven campaign now questioning the GAA’s moral compass and how clubs shouldn’t cash the billionaires check. Almost reminds me of the scene at the end of the devils Advocate where Keanu Reaves is faced with not advancing the cause of the devil played by Al Pacino by mating with Christabella.

1 Like

Sinn Fein’s @anon61878697 believes the peasants should be grateful for any crumbs the super wealthy throw their way

3 Likes

Take it or dont take it but shut the fuck up whinging.

Where the fuck was the media campaign when Dinny O Brien was giving the money to the FAI?

6 Likes

There was plenty media commentators giving out about that at the time

I know most of us get our updates on TFK but @myboyblue dosent count as a media commentator

I set the agenda

1 Like

Yes: THEY are copping some flak, but the FAI are fully entitled to accept Denis O’Brien’s offer to part-fund the salary of the new Irish team manager.

Denis O’Brien owned paper reckons FAI re right to take Denis O’Brien money.
That’s a shock

Lickspittles like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will take Dinny’s money all day then mouth off about JP.

1 Like

even when the money was given football fans still thought O’Brien was a prick and could see through the gesture

Please define this please
Are we talking
-English Premier fans (porobably millions)
-National teams fans (varies from 20k to 3 million)

• LoI fans - 30k

O’Brien is a different level of cunt altogether.

Romanista

both are cunts, just GGA fans are more servile

its why they have always hated the “soccerball” crowd yet are deferential to the Rogbee boys