The great PJ McManus

S o u p taken and enjoyed.

7 Likes

He only seized control 4 years later in 2012.

2 Likes

The bould Senator Gaydawn who wanted the senate abolished but happily stuffed his nose in the trough when it suited him lecturing again

3 Likes

if only cuntlawn had been in a position where he was in govt with a huge mandate to bring in as much tax as possibleā€¦

oh wait

I see Kyle Hayes has rubbished reports that each member of the Limerick panel got a 20k win bonus from PJ.

I heard they got 80k each.

If I were a Limerick hurler and I didnā€™t at least get parity from the big house as the likes of fucking Kildare, Iā€™d be fairly sick. 80K is the least of it youā€™d feel.

I heard he cleared all their mortgages. :grinning: Probably be cheap enough since thereā€™s only about 5 with mortgages Iā€™d say

1 Like

And with the average house price in Limerick being 95,000 itā€™s only pocket change to JP.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good news for economic migrants like yourself.

It is.

I despise the likes of this clown with his posturing and virtue signalling but he is correct on this one.

Some amount of backgammon sharks in Limerick from ages 20 - 24 .

I need to do some research into this Backgammon gameā€¦

it is quite fascinating to read a post using a term popularized by James Bartholomew being used by your good self.

One of those a moment to learn a lifetime to master games. A lot more luck involved in it than something like chess though

1 Like

I heard he rounded it up to a hundred grand.

Wouldnt it be great if he bought Thomand Park just so he could put some of his past Cheltenham winners out to grass.

2 Likes

Yknow, I just donā€™t see that happening bro.