The great PJ McManus

Well said Martina :clap:

However Laois LGFA treasurer Martina Phelan has said that they will benefit from the €100,000 given.

“We will benefit. Laois ladies team use GAA pitches all over Laois. The money bringing used to develop GAA pitches will benefit us,” said Martina.

“I think it’s gotten out of hand. The Laois Ladies team are grateful for the use of pitches, especially Annanough GAA, for training. They don’t charge us and any developments to pitches and clubhouses will be benefit Ladies teams.

“The senior, intermediate and junior teams played their finals in O’Moore Park this year, as did the U14s. Laois LGFA are extremely grateful for the support we’ve received from clubs.”

4 Likes

These lads think the one or two days every 45 years or so that the GAA supporting public come into Limerick and spend a few bob will keep the place going

Never heard of the chap, what club is he a member of?

Is it true that JP gave the IRFU 50m towards developing Landsdowne?

Not that Iv ever heard

Cost 400m
Gov put in 200m
Naming rights 40m
Irfu and fai carried the rest equally

I’m not aware of it myself, i just saw it mentioned else where and wasnt sure if there was truth in it. I think the person maybe confused with JP offering 50m when a national stadium was being touted back in the day.

He bankrolled Jerry Flannery

Clancy is a real lickspittle

He posts on here :eek:

Wise move. He wouldn’t have liked that. Not one bit.

Clowns probably paying a lad from two parishes over 5-10k to train the senior team.

1 Like

An awful lot of jealous cunts on here. JP didn’t inherit his money , he went out and grafted for it. Most cunts on here complaining about him , are useless cunts and jealous of the fact he has loads and they don’t. Well done JP on all the altruistic deeds you have done, mainly for your home town.

11 Likes

I’m left wondering why Begrudgery can’t be included as an Olympic sport. We’d surely occupy the 3 berths on the winning podium while romping home in the team event.

The qualifying rounds would be epic.

3 Likes

I think we can all safely agree that some of the lads on the team event panel shouldn’t have been there in the first place, but that’s politics for you.

@Bartholemew_the_Ladd is the only Limerick poster on here with an ounce of integrity.

10 Likes

You could be fairly sure that the rest of them would have taken the soup

7 Likes

I wouldn’t. I advised my club to rip up the cheque.

3 Likes

Yes JP no JP three bags full JP

7 Likes