The great PJ McManus

Wow indeed.

Not anymore pal. We’ve had dressing rooms since 1981. People have been allowed to use them since 1997.

Our association football neighbours haven’t been as progressive but the lorry containers are an improvement.

2 Likes

This is just one big grushie for JP.

Throw a few bob at the plebs and watch them scramble and crawl over each other for a few bob.

It’s beyond pathetic.

6 Likes

What’s the story? Have they not been fielding teams recently?

I saw a tweet earlier saying Ballyvary only have teams as far as U21 level. Can’t seem to find it now though.

If they’re fielding the whole way to u21, they certainly should get money. I’d be fairly sure that promotion of the sport amongst the kids would be pj’s main desire, not paying some local physio or s&c “guru” who should be offering their services for free.

2 Likes

The football and hurling clubs in our parish are separate entities, they got a cheque each.

I wonder how much the crystal the players and mentors got actually cost? This nonsense about cars and mortgage pay offs is just that, nonsense. They will get a holiday, two in fact, but no more than that. Personally I’m delighted that some clubs are being let out of Lord McManus’ largesse. It exposes everything bad about this effort of self promotion.

1 Like

Same here

JP has the usual apes around here absolutely hopping it’s actually priceless :rofl: like a bunch of greyhounds chasing a motorised hare :popcorn:

4 Likes

As opposed to cunts like you who are just motorised lickspittles mobilised whenever JO needs defending

1 Like

Who? :rollseyes:

JP you lickspittle forelock tugging cunt

Fucking autocorrect

2 Likes

Stage 5 confirmed.

1 Like

Id have you at stage 6 but I’ll let you off with 5

You’ve turned into a right hardshaw lately Art, hadn’t noticed that side of you before, is all OK?

If you’re gonna borrow balbecs line at least spell it correctly: hardchaw

2 Likes

Would you pronounce the ch?
We always said hardshaw