The great PJ McManus

Judge Dredd is gone fierce edgy recently.

2 Likes

He’s dishing out fierce unprovoked abuse, really on edge.

Must be his diet.

I’d ate that.

All you have to do is look at the calibre of wanker here mouthing off about JP and that will tell you what side you should be on.

3 Likes

I’m going to donate €10 to each of the county boards respectively. As a good will gesture now Limerick have won their all Ireland. I wish for all or the monies to be divided equally amongs each club. I look for no thanks or favour in return.

7 Likes

Very generous of you pal. Well done.

Oh look, it’s Mr Perfect again. No-one is allowed to have anything bad to say about the Lord of the Manor.

1 Like

The fact is Bart, that some of the fuckers whining about pj’s donations are the same exactly who would happily bill their local club the going rate for their services of whatever kind, then you’d get the quiet lads who go about tending the field, and cutting the grass, and asking nothing, who would be delighted with the chance of a few quid to service the lawnmower.

That’s an awful load of bollocks, Flatty.

1 Like

flatweethehurdler

Tisnt. It’s true. The reason clubs need money is that they are being, or allowing themselves to be, bled white by all sorts of people, mainly from the locality anyway, for professional services, which would in days gone by have been provided for free. I find it very vexing tbh.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but that is completely unrelated to JP’s donation or how it is being received.

Would be some craic if they implemented a ‘parish rule’ for coaching as well. The GAA doesnt take coaching seriously though at all. Some members of the GAA do.

2 Likes

That’s the way it should be.

The GAA don’t take Parish rule seriously for players, let alone fucking managers

The GAA has cut itself loose from the dead weight of the Catholic Church.

You don’t get it pal

“Both JP and ourselves (county board) have remarked on a number of occasions of how gracious Galway were in defeat. They were most gracious and I think that really struck a chord with JP, he mentioned that to me on more than one occasion since the All-Ireland final how gracious Galway players and their supporters were.

In fairness , they’re more used to losing All Ireland finals than any other county.

16 Likes