The great PJ McManus

It was an unmerciful dig.

1 Like

We’ve won 5 since 2000 and only lost 1.

Ah … I see.

Red Bull Joe hasnt been heard from since. I dont think he took it very well at all.

1 Like

Ooooffftttt. That’s a lovely little dig.

Very happy to roll in with the number 10 there pal

1 Like

Incorrect. Galway have lost more All Ireland Finals then Limerick have even qualified for

That’s what he was saying

Just realised that now.
I’ll get my coat

2018 is what its all about Mike, nothing else matters.

Spoke with a former chef at the Barons manor this week and reports are that there is a big through put of staff. Apparently its an impossible place to work. Quelle suprise.

I know a few ladies that were working there,they were treated like shit and they weren’t even foreign nationals.

2 Likes

No talk about it in the local meejia though. The Baron can’t be questioned about anything.

1 Like

One of the ladies was some sort of manager in a hotel in the ciddy and went up to Adare,she left after a week,said she was treated like a dog as we’re most of them.She went back to her old job who were delighted to have her back.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

A lovely bit of casual racism. Like something @THE_LINK_WALSH’s auld lad would have said

8 Likes

“Caught in a net” was the jargon there if memory serves.

2 Likes

A TFK classic

3 Likes

My auld lad - who was previously a big PJ advocate - came back with a similar story recently and now reckons that McManus is an UUCOAM

2 Likes

Eaten bread is soon forgotten

Bread you never ate is soon wished for

Adare Manor is a top, top hotel. Sounds like a lot of locals who could not hack it at the business end of customer service in the world’s greatest hotel for 2018 are having a pop now to save their blushes.

This ain’t some lemonade stand operation Ffs sake.

4 Likes

Going there for two nights in November. Il let ye know how good it is.