The great PJ McManus

There is no excuse not to treat your staff properly in this day and age.

1 Like

JP does it again

JP isn’t even at the Manor to treat anyone like shit ffs. But anyway, people hardly think you achieve huge success in any walk or of life by putting up with incompetence? All of these successful people don’t suffer fools gladly, they’re all difficult to work for.

1 Like

JP aiming to make us world champs at reading now that we are world champs at hurling

One of the greatest Irishmen of all time

2 Likes

He should pay his taxes and stop tainting our sports events.

2 Likes

What has the great man done now?

I’m led to believe the middle management in the manor walked out due a dispute over wages and working standards recently.

1 Like

J.P. McManus is the greatest Irish person of all time.

God Bless you J.P.

A Ryder cup to be held in Co Limerick no less. I know golf stick ball isn’t your thing but this should be a great boost.

1 Like

Limerick is the sporting capital of Ireland, it is world famous for being the home of Irish rugby and now Golf. JP supports Irish racing as well, and of course he financed the win in the hurling, a truly great man

How much will @anon32894817 be seething when he sees Shane Lowry lorrying a Guinness in one on the tax dodger JP’s front lawn after a European victory? The farm could go up in smoke.

Limerick people should be on their hands and knee’s thanking God for JP McManus

1 Like

Any right thinking Limerick man is, you’d want to be a right cur not to be.

1 Like

Cheers spidey I was going to move thanks to you and @Peejaymc I’m going to go back to annoying everyone like fuck.

1 Like

Take a few deep breaths kid. Put the phone down and see do any of the neighbours need a hand standing bales #knotsdownandout

Imagine if the government had his taxes? They’d be pissing them away. JP almost singlehandedly saved Co Limerick

Nope here we go again another reference to my dad that’s two today. Ye can all get fucked

1 Like

I was in Crumlin Childrens Hospital the other day, it was like something out of the Third World. JP needs to take on that project and build a Childrens Hospital in Limerick.