The great PJ McManus

Easy tiger

1 Like

where was this Limerick passion 350 years ago?

6 Likes

The Limerick lads are very protective of PJ Mcmanus, lashing out at @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Trying to rewrite history now I see

1 Like

Tipperary and Galway lads are seething :grinning:

1 Like

Ah stop :rofl:

1 Like

Cringe :see_no_evil:

Our ancestors fought and died, yours unloaded his suit cases off the boat

2 Likes
1 Like

His statement to the police, which was read into evidence by Sergeant Robert Jones, said the Emma McManus had left Sandy Laneā€™s Monkey Bar around 11.30pm on December 29 to return to the house, while her husband was taken home around 4am and put on the couch to sleep.

I thought out there if this sort of thing happened the authorities would bury it as tourism is so important. They wouldnā€™t let play out in court yano.

Let alone tourism presumably but one of the biggest investors on the island. Seems the bagman was taking the night off

Yep that would have been my thoughts I guess outside the resort he would have little do with the place and very few locals can afford to stay there so maybe thereā€™s some resentment from the authorities?

Is there any need for the Phoenix to go trawling this up? The son and his wife werenā€™t courting public profile. Iā€™m not sure itā€™s in the public interest to be picking over a family tragedy even if it may have involved some cocaine usage

8 Likes

The Limerick klaxon has sounded

6 Likes

An extension of the gutter journalism we have become accustomed to via the Sunday Independent and RTE

3 Likes

If someone wants to have a go at PJ, Iā€™d say fire away, plenty to be fired as well. But this seems a bit unfair to the family to me

Thereā€™s crowd of these journalists investigating him for ages now apparently about the money. I guess theyā€™ve found nothing for so long they are resorted to this.