The great PJ McManus

Hes probably feeling guilty buying those All Irelands with the financial doping.

Id refuse it.

You’d wonder is there bad news coming about that Joe Lewis thing and if he’s trying to get out ahead of the story.

would you wonder that while the few bob he’s given pays for bibs and balls for next year or the paint for the club house?

I wonder how much of his generosity will go down the gullet of alickadoos

He’ll be heartbroken to hear that. Would.yoi not reconsider? Let’s not be hasty here.

Updated to the drive for five

Clubs in Leitrim will be rolling in the dough. 24 clubs, fuck all hurling clubs and no women in Leitrim. They’ll be clearing 50k each.

@boxtyeater can put away the biscuit tin for a few years

14 Likes

Did the FAI send Trapps wages back to Maltese tax resident Benis O’Drien?

5 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle

“These are my principles. if you don’t like them, I have others”.

4 Likes

??

@Batigol is saying that currently there are county boards taking a stand against JP McManus & it would be hypocritical if they took this money. I find the first part of this hard to believe tbh.

Im terms of the FAI, a corrupt businessman paying money to get a manager while doing nothing for grassroots football shows where they were at with the “problem child” of the LOI

1 Like

Should it not be more for the diaspora, mate?

1m

11 Likes

Is it not?

Weekend in Adare Manor might convince me.

No interest in the city.Full of Knifemen.

In fairness the last one was directly distributed to clubs, I assume the same will happen this time.

So the state can piss it away on the likes of these leeches??

Fuck that.

7 Likes

Including The Dubs?

Has anyone checked to see in Ewan MacKenna is ok ?

1 Like

leeches?

Ewan will defend a tyrant like Putin but will attack a lad who made a few bob playing Baccarat and is generous enough to spread his good fortune around

6 Likes