The great PJ McManus

Galway will spend the million on a field and sell it to the Comer brothers for a 100k in a years time. Then they’ll blame Croke Park before demanding a grant off the Leinster Council.

11 Likes

What has that to do with JP? :rofl:

That’s like the comments on the tweeter. Everyone shouting - but what about schools, roads, the dyslexic… The cheese makers…

Would you catch yourself on ffs.

Lolz

You’re a glutton for it… I look forward to our friend’s response.

2 Likes

JP is some WUM in fairness

1 Like

The gobernment should be paying for them. It’s all well and good JP throwing the money at the hospitals to fix the cracks the gobernment won’t!

The hordes screaming about JPs money all year - he’s a gas man.

I presume there’ll be a mass protest in Ennis tonight not to accept it. Lohan will be lighting the torches

176 unread posts, I thought the great man was dead.

My power was off for a large part of the day as I was having an EV Home Charger installed (cc.@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy)

The usual suspects seem more overly triggered than usual.

2 Likes

They could finally get the groundworks lads in to roll the centre of excellence

In unrelated news I’ve heard DJ has set up a new GAA Club this morning and registered with Kilkenny County Board

And Carlow
And Wexford
And Longford
And Kildare
And Laois

https://twitter.com/DrHaroldNews/status/1735320717527273878?t=c_esfNzq5Nq1SZmGbmz5JQ&s=19

It’s great that hard up clubs like Kilkoo and Kilmakud Krokes will benefit from Mr. Big House’s generosity.

Fa Cup Popcorn GIF by BBC

The Limericks are saving the GAA year on year.

I passed some road works today while being traffic. Big hole dug. 1 fella down the hole, 1 fella to look into the hole, 3 fellas propping up a shovel, all looking at the other colleague rubbing a dog.

Note it looked like a pit bull pup. A lovely note so little, little black dog.

Wasted on local authorities. Sure the health service is a black hole

defund the local authorities & the health service isnt a great argument

Not saying to do that, JP has done more for people with his money than wasting it by giving it civil servants to mismanage.

Theres plenty of wealthy people in every county that wouldnt help their own family let alone the biggest voluntary organisation in the country. The seeth is unreal here

2 Likes

Your problem is with the laws of our land, not the great JP.

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1735334105921868215?t=8K5fZjvlqhEMfC17UWPVbg&s=19

3 Likes

I’d be happy for Limerick to win the next 4 All Irelands now

1 Like

PJs conscience must be eating him alive

2 Likes