The Great Segunda 2016

I see heā€™s still at that boring conceding to opponents shite. Corkā€™s ruined him.

cc @ChocolateMice

There is only one other cunt worse at it than him and he too is from Cork. Fucking weirdos.

Thanks pal, I donā€™t forgot the lads who stood by me in times like these. And ignore mousey and the west brit, and the two wex offenders who arenā€™t even in the fucking league but post here incessantly, the rest of the homies know the score, tiocfaidh ar la.

Trade mark, brah. Wouldnt be Friday morn without itā€¦

You canā€™t for a second claim cork people are weirder than Wexford people pal.

Iā€™m not from Cork you cuntbag.

1 Like

The lad who stood by you pal, everyone else in the league is bemused at your carry on. Even the Turds are laughing at you.

Good to see you back on an even keel though.

So much for Tyler Eifertā€™s return. Iā€™ll have no fear of leaving a high score on the bench this week.

Diggs IAā€¦ @gman is gonna batter me by at least 100 points.

What sort of a league is this? Fucks sake Diggs didnā€™t practice all week and was always unlikely to play today. As a mere Turd, I had the good sense to drop him Friday. Up your game mate.

All of that was well known, the hope was he would play. Go shit in your hat, cunt.

1 Like

Hope is not a strategy mate.

I wouldnā€™t indulge that oxygen thief.

Seco are going back at it tonight ā€¦

1 Like

Three Titans @Matty_Hislop? Interestingā€¦

The sanctions have me screwed, and then Mariota scores the fucking TD after Murray and Walker did all the hard work. I need to start getting some TDs soon or Iā€™m fucked.

Gostcuntski.

1 Like

You need a backup kicker mate

Maybe @backinatracksuit was right after all. That cunt Gostkowski was my first round pick and heā€™s been a mega bust.

Iā€™m landed with a fucking beauty now as well, fucker scraped one from 30 yards in off the post a while ago after putting a 50 yarder 10 yards wide earlier on, my old lad from KC was like Maurice Fitz. Iā€™m getting him back.