The Great Segunda 2016

Itā€™s a shame to see a player mine @maroonandwhite reduced to thisā€¦

Iā€™m having a terrible season myself which was not aided by a brief Spanish break this weekendā€¦

Things are going to have to change, pure smash mouth from here on.

Wrong.

Useless Donkeys, Shitehaks and Brady has Four - All with over 600 points scored - Unreal. Just unreal.

The only 600 plus in the turds is the amount I have had scored against me, fucking 612, the league average besides me is 480.

Ah yeah, count made a fuck of the flex position so we have an extra player in our team too.

1 Like

Has @maroonandwhite apologised for bringing the league into disrepute yet?

I believe there was a precedent set to NOT apologise for bringing the league into disrepute.

Your

1 Like

Best of luck this week @Matty_Hislop

You believe wrong, congratulations on being the only dickhead in the league to stand by Maroon. Your loyalty to him is touching, you pathetic cunt.

Iā€™ll be lucky to get within 50 points of you.

He was a martyr to the cause. Being a big cheating bastard is different to being a big useless bastard.

I think you could edge it, by 40. My receivers have pretty poor matchups.

Larry Fitz :heart_eyes_cat:

Sort your team out m8.

Congrats @Gman. I put it up to you for as long as possible.

1 Like

Floyd the stupid cunt not catching anything. strike one to the mouse

I see heā€™s still at that boring conceding to opponents shite. Corkā€™s ruined him.

cc @ChocolateMice

There is only one other cunt worse at it than him and he too is from Cork. Fucking weirdos.

Thanks pal, I donā€™t forgot the lads who stood by me in times like these. And ignore mousey and the west brit, and the two wex offenders who arenā€™t even in the fucking league but post here incessantly, the rest of the homies know the score, tiocfaidh ar la.