The Great Segunda 2016

Whatā€™s the story with Mariota? The cunt.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t watch that rubbish on any night but definitely not on a red zone Sunday

Recievers should get points for PI calls against them

Reality finally bites for @Matty_Hislop. Heā€™s come up against a much, much better organised GM and ultimately has been tactically outclassed.

Iā€™d like to dedicate this victory to another GM who has been the subject of some terrible sneers and jeers all week. @maroonandwhite, weā€™ve beaten the big cheating bastard, have a drink on me tonight.

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

Pal Iā€™ve been smiling all evening at the hiding youve given that cunt. Id say hes crying into his england jersey. Just remember hed be snide and mouthy if he beat you, heā€™ll be trying to come across as reasonable now. A great day for ireland and the diaspora.

1 Like

Has @Gman given up, 59 points on the board and hes started some useless cunts

1 Like

Bumped for the big cheating bastard @Matty_Hislop.

Bumped for westbritty_hislop

1 Like

Big wheels keep on turningā€¦

1 Like

I had Brady, Coates and Antonio Brown and still lost to a guy on 0-4.

What a league. Congrats to VPDC anf fcuk you Martellus Bennett !

Bar a couple of vets like Hilton and Gore, @gmanā€™s boys fairly shit themselves when faced with a team full of menā€¦I even gave Julio the night off and I still beat him senseless.

Fair play @Clixby_Bream - The hammering I gave you aside, youā€™ve taken the league by stormā€¦

Cat got your tongue @Matty_Hislop?

ah here, is this the lowest scoring team in the league, the team with the worst record, the team who I beat stupid by over 80 points, the team who started an inactive and a bye week player the following week, now giving it big licks and comes crawling out of his hole because he wins his first game of the year? Go shit in your hat.

1 Like

they couldnt take the big game pressure bud. Congrats on the win. These fuckers will be doing some running up hills and eating custard creams and drinking miwadi this week.

2 Likes

I believe he has crawled out of @Chucks_Nwoko rectal passage.

1 Like

Some of us have things to be doing on Monday mornings. Congrats on the win, it was only a matter if time before the sanctions caught up with me.

1 Like

You were a worthy adversary, ballsy move starting Coates and AB, by fuck was I sweating over that limp wristed fucktard Eli, but Adams has a set of paws on him. Iā€™m a couple of smart moves away from dragging myself into a relegation battle. @gman text your checks.