The size of Mary lou

Maybe Fianna Gael could start running candidates in the north.

Abstention strikes me as a quaint policy in this day and age, but fair enough it’s their policy and people know what they are voting for and it usually doesn’t matter that much.

There will be votes on matters exceptionally important to the future of Ireland (especially the border area) coming soon though on matters such as British membership of the customs union where every vote will count. I think it would be unfortunate if they returned another abstentionist in those circumstances. If that makes me a quisling then so be it.

1 Like

There are a collection of Tory Rebels, a large chunk of the Labour Party, Lib Dems and the SNP currently planning to block the U.K. government in their pursuit of hard Brexit and leaving the Customs Union.

With Sinn Féin members sitting in Parliament this would be a piece of piss, in fact they could make a big impact on U.K. government policy as a whole, like the DUP currently are. Instead Sinn Féin are clinging onto an outdated policy which they already went against. Sinn Féin’s continued failure to assert themselves in Parliament is brining a border back to Ireland.

Much like the DUP’s pathetic efforts to be let into the 1922 Club of Union Jack waivers and not actually consider what’s best for NI, it is a bizarre policy. Just like the thick fucks on the Unionist side the Nationalists will continue to vote in SF though sadly.

2 Likes

The Brits don’t give a shit about Oireland, 90 per cent of Tory voters are now happy to rip up the good Friday agreement. You need to get real

1 Like

That’s entirely tangential to my point about the numbers in this parliament surrounding membership of the customs union

And what are Sinn Féin MPs doing about it sitting on their arses in NI?

1. Collecting pay cheques
2 Likes

Sitting on their arses coming up with hilarious social media bantz.

Northern Ireland is bizarre.

Preparing to go back to war

Bro, I’ve been offline, but wtf?

Is this a new policy for them, the armilite on one hand and the loaf of bread on the other?

1 Like

What’s up, bro?

1 Like

Well don’t run for a republican, abstentionist party then.

I appear to have missed something, why the name change.

Don’t worry, I won’t

Fuck chocolatemice. The wanker.

I’m the darling of Eireann.

Right.

We’re on the one road, sharing the one load…

Finally done and set up… Anyone in Carrigaline feel free to drop in from 7.15

4 Likes

Fair play to you, looks straight enough.

9 Likes