The size of Mary lou

If you’ve any grants and subsidies he’s your man. Cash before the sash.

He’s a real dose. Mouthing off about everything and anything trying so hard to be a true Republican. What would be have gotten up to during their terrorist campaign I wonder? Wasn’t he a propagandist for them? He actually looks a bit like Karl Spain after a punishment beating.

12 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

:rofl:

That’s hilarious…poor Arlene gets thrown to the wolves over rhi, meanwhile Ian Marshall gets put forward for the seanad. Sure you couldn’t make it up

I know nothing of him … have you dirt to spill?

I always wondered what happened to him after oldham departed the top flight.

4 Likes

He’s a beneficiary of arlenes rhi scheme… 3 wood pellet burners set up to dry sawdust- to bed cattle with.
In case you’re not aware the wood pellets were subsidised - beneficiaries receive 160p for every 100p spent. One well connected farmer was heating a stream…others were allegedly drying wood pellets by burning wood pellets they’d dried by burning wood pellets.

3 Likes

Best mullet in the game as well.

:smiley:

Dublin basically telling Arlene that the Republic is the place to do real business and she would profit more shacking up with us.

:joy::rofl:

The Army Council (which definitely doesn’t still exist) would have been seething at that.

1 Like

another Scum Fein sell out :rofl:

:smile:
Volunteer James McLean will be very very upset when he hears that

EGM 8pm. Becks being delivered as we speak

That’s very impressive from Mary Lou, on both counts. SF might start to mature as a party with her at the helm.

1 Like

A very very very humourous nod to @BigDirtyFry ‘s Derry/Londonderry shenanigans on twitter. Well played by Mary Lou.

You Mexicans are an odd bunch:
From Sluggerotoole.com
"in Daniel McConnell’s article in the Irish Examiner… he attributes Sinn Féin’s rising popularity to leader Mary Lou McDonald’s “sex appeal”.