The size of Mary lou

I’ve just heard a bit of her victory speech. She says she’s very passionate about the area and has “lived here all my life”.
I think she’s 26.

1 Like

Well seeing as the Shinners don’t go to Westminster, she can stay there another while.

They don’t go to stormont either…

And that’s how the island might finally be united, by the shinners throwing off the old guard, all of the old connections, by ridding themselves of the whiff of cordite and appearing reasonable as opposed to the loons on the loyalist side. They’d do well to either drop this irish language argle bargle as well or agree with the loyalists that Ulster Scots be afforded the same protections or whatever it is that is being sought for the gaeilge.
This is either a small sliver of hope of a wind-up, hopefully the former.

1 Like

Correct on all counts.

Certainly not, heroes who laid their life on the line and sacrificed for the good of their own people will always mean more than the self serving career politicians.

I really don’t like the way the party is heading. There will be big divides between the grass roots of North and South.

The Southern side of the party has been hijacked with new members pushing an agenda.

An agenda which doesn’t involve blowing up children and murdering mothers??

What did you think of Mandela?

Well that is kind of what happened to the original Sinn Féin Party in 1918 so it’s nothing new.

Never had much interest in him tbh

1 Like

Because you are a racist?

1 Like

North and South factions of the party are pulling in different directions.

They seem united on the 8th??

1 Like

Do they? Ask Francie Brolly.

Are you on a day off?

I am in Shannon.

1 Like

Oooofffttt

Are you picking up a few lads who came home to vote?

Far from it, I have wide interests but couldn’t be an authority on everything, I don’t see what relevance it has to this thread though?

What has that to do with the question I asked