The size of Mary lou

Just an FYI – The Ard Fheis is live on our website, bhoys.

http://www.sinnfein.ie/

1 Like

That’s a serious hape of stuff Mary Lou is after taking from the buffet

Drink drinking conviction
Getting shitfaced when his kid graduates from school
Abuses gardai when they arrive

:smile:

What’s the name of the leader in the north again? Just saw a clip of her speaking on the news, she’s a brutal speaker. Thoughts?

As someone said, she talks like a tumble dryer.
Michelle O’Neill. Right sort.

I’ve only heard in person once and she was decent. No where near the calibre of Mary Lou.

Up to a few months ago I wasnt that convinced by Mary Lou, but having heard her speak a few times in person she is top notch.

Dara O Briain was telling a story last night about Mary Lou coming up to him after the all Ireland and he didn’t know who she was and couldn’t think of anything to say to her so he offered her a ham sandwich. Mary Lou is decent though. Michelle seems a lightweight, I can’t see her making a power sharing government work.

In fairness, Mary Lou is excellent. She absolutely eviscerated that bollox from Kildare ETB in the PAC, it was on prime time last night.

1 Like

There’s something strangely attractive about Michelle O’Neill.

:zipper_mouth_face:

There’s something wrong with you.

Is there any chance he tells it better than you do?

2 Likes

There’s a lot of things wrong with me. I’ll stand over that one, though.

O’Neill isn’t put forward for many televised debates up here, she can handle herself well enough but can’t think on her feet the way Gerry Kelly or John O’Dowd can. She’s very personable and has a great way with her though, that’s probably as important in and around stormont. She’s no mug and no push over either.
O’Dowd looked like the obvious choice but demographics and market research seem as important as ability these days.

I kinda get what your saying … more tarty than attractive…

Probably, since he’s a professional comedian and I tapped it up on a phone in 30 seconds, you fucking gobshite.

I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Clonoe woman.

1 Like

About the only thing you’ll tap up.

Savage maturity here from sfira, ONeill introducing her boss to Mary Lou

IMG_20180615_235005

2 Likes

That’s not bad in fairness