The size of Mary lou

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1028900, member: 2533”]+1

There’s not a county in Ireland with a record as rich in treachery as Cork. Their most famous son is the man who took British arms and turned them on his former comrades fighting for the same Ireland they fought for years earlier. Michael Collins is a stain on Ireland and Irish republicanism. A vicious psychopath, devoid of morals or principles and only interested in power. I can’t think of anything more comprehensive on the failings of the free state when they paint this man as some sort of hero while denigrating true patriots like the hunger strikers of 1981 or the Loughgall martyrs.[/QUOTE]

‘‘All this real capital, 33rd county, Cork is the greatest’’ bull shit stems from the insecurity of the treacherous past of their forefathers

They can’t acknowledge their past and are as you mentioned, very insecure about it being brought up. They’re overtly defensive but when push comes to shove they have no balls and wouldn’t welcome a fair fight.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1028882, member: 2533”]You are partinionist in your outlook, that’s not something to be proud of.

This is where I come from:

And there is where you come from:

http://media.irishcentral.com/images/Cork.jpg[/QUOTE]

You were born an a british army base bomber?

No., I was born in Tyrone but I grew up in South Armagh. I actually have three different birth certificates so there is a lot of ambiguity about where I was born.

I think ill abstain on this one. :slight_smile:

50 cents off cigarettes will wipe these kunts out overnight

Please expand. Are you a few different people for benefits purposes?

I have three different birth certificates. I’m whoever I want to be. I’m an artisan illusionist.

I always though you were a lovely bunch of fellas.

There’s only three Il Bomber Destro’s, three Il Bomber Deeeeestro’s

Southern Ireland is a geographical classification. To say Donegal is in the south is slave mind.

One which is no doubt British

http://www.westportlibrary.org/sites/default/files/webfm/files/images/event/2013/the%20secret%20life%20of%20walter%20mitty.jpg

Paul Murphy looking like he’s in with a real chance of pinching the seat in Dublin South West.

Odds on with the bookies now.
Could be a big blow for the Sinners here, losing out to a commie. Turnout was low in SF strongholds apparently, was it dole day?

the gun and the armalite are well and truly back in Irish politics:clap::clap::pint:

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1028900, member: 2533”]+1

There’s not a county in Ireland with a record as rich in treachery as Cork. Their most famous son is the man who took British arms and turned them on his former comrades fighting for the same Ireland they fought for years earlier. Michael Collins is a stain on Ireland and Irish republicanism. A vicious psychopath, devoid of morals or principles and only interested in power. I can’t think of anything more comprehensive on the failings of the free state when they paint this man as some sort of hero while denigrating true patriots like the hunger strikers of 1981 or the Loughgall martyrs.[/QUOTE]

Loughgall martyrs? A crowd of common criminals led by a vicious pyschopath Jim Lynagh, a man devoid of morals or principles. This was the same Lynagh who’s big blow for Irish freedom was to murder an 86 year old veteran of the Battle of the Somme, Sir Norman Stronge as he sat in his armchair watching television. Hit a soft target and run away without doing any fighting was the modus operandi of your ‘Loughall martyrs’. When they were called upon do a bit of fighting, they weren’t up to the job, weren’t able to actually fight and the result read SAS 8 IRA 0.

How does one get to the stage in which they root for the SAS

The SAS were a great bunch of lads. Put the Irish Republican ‘Army’ in its place again and again.

Controversial.